Crown High Mast is an ultimate lighting solution in the business of area lighting, stadiums and airports. The series is flawlessly
easy to operate . Also, it is designed with the highest of safety standards. It adopts a mechanical wire rope which eliminates the
need for heights for maintenance. Rather, the rope arrangements allow smooth pulling down to ground level for maintenance.
Other product features include an optional latching device, built-in motorized winch with a capacity of up to 1500 KG.
Product features include:
MOBILE CROWN HIGH MAST
- Aluminum head frame assembly consisting of three arms that mechanically latch with mobile crown
- The mast is manufactured from hot dip galvanized steel (shaft)..
- The crown is moved by built-in electrical winch located in the shaft base or optional mobile winch.
- The crown is suspended on three metal traction cables moving on six pulleys and supported with three guides to ensure crown movement stability and smoothness.
- The electrical cables are guided towards the top inside a tube attached to the internal wall of the mast and ends with a fixed socket at head frame assembly.
3-5 Years Warranty.
Insulation class 1
Lifetime more than 50,000 Hours