- The module heatsink has excellent thermal performance.
- Professional design, full protection, by using water-proof connector and silicon rubber sealing, the protection rate can achieve IP65,and eliminating mist, improving quality, and extending the life span.
- Reliable quality, remarkable performance. The entire housing coated by electrostatic.
- Paint : 2400 adjustable angle.
- Philips Lumileds 5050 LED chips
- Flexible, modular design
- Fully sealed with an IP rating of 65
- Easy installation and maintenance
- General flood lighting, corridor lighting, security lighting, and roof top
lighting. Can also be used as a high bay.
- 3-5 Years Warranty.
Insulation class 1
Lifetime more than 50,000 Hours.
- The module heatsink having excellent thermal performance.
- Professional light distribution.
- High quality sports flood lighting, it can instant start, and has long life span, low consumption of energy, and polluting-free.It can be widely used at the stadium, golf course, wharf, square,etc.
- Professional design, full protection, by using water-proof connector and silicon rubber sealing, the protection rate can achieve IP65,and eliminating mist, improving quality, extending the life span.
- Reliable quality, remarkable performance. The entire housing coated by electrostatic paint;240ºadjustable angle. SMART ELECTRIC Led stadium lights series having excellent thermal performance; 45/60/90°, meet the requirement of professional light distribution, and can restrain the dazzle light and spill light effectively; it has been processed by electrostatic paint, and passed 200 hours salt spray test. Waterproof rate:IP65. Hg
- Step 1: Remove the inner hexangular screws of the lamp, adjust the beam angle, then install the screw and fix it by hexagon wrench
- Step 2: Have the LED lamp on the wall or the ground, punch holes in the wall or on the ground, mounted expansion screw then install the lamp with nuts
- Step 3: Connect the light to the power,
Brow wire is L, Blue is N, Yellow and
green is ground
- Step 4: Switch on the power
and make sure the light is on.
Then the installation is done
1. Always consult a qualified, licensed electrician prior to the installation of this product.
2. Always ensure that all components are joined properly before they are installed.
3. It is recommended that adequate airflow and heatsink be taken into account in the application and
installation of this product. Improper thermal management may lead to premature failure.
4. If any doubt about the installation or use of this product, consult a competent electrician.
5. Exceeding the operating temperature values may damage LED chips by reducing the total lamp life and
lumen output, and inversely impact color consistency.
6. Switch off power of the mains supply or respectively of the connection lead before doing any works.
7. Avoid voltage drops by using a dedicated line for each maximum power consumption line .
8. The manufacturer rates each power supply for maximum power output at optimum thermal and voltage
conditions. As with any power supply, true actual maximum continuous current output depends upon
various environmental factors such as ambient temperature, line voltage fluctuations, and orientation that
may affect heat dissipation. For optimum performance, make sure the load is between 50% and 80% of the
total capacity of the power supply.
9. LED products are continuously being improved upon in ever-shortening manufacturing cycles. LED color
temperature (kelvin), lumen output, and product appearance can change from order to order. Please note
that variation in color temperature (kelvin) is commonly +/- 250k and brightness (lumens) is +/- 10%.